|Dr. Carl Caldwell- Anderson|
- Dr. Carl H. Caldwell was born in West Virginia, United States of America.
- He graduated from Anderson College in 1966. He got his master in history from Ohio University, Ohio. He got his doctorate also in history from Indiana University.
- He has served as the dean for academic affairs at Manchester College, dean for academic affairs at Bridgewater College, and vice president for academic affairs at Anderson College.
- He announced retirement in 2008.
- He and his wife, Dr. Carolyn Caldwell, came in 2009 to Iraq to teach at the American University of Iraq-Sulaimani.
- He taught World and European history, and History of Middle East last year.
-He went back to America after the spring semester, 2009. But the love for education and his students made him change his mind and come back again to teach English Composition IIII.
- He has decided to go back to the U.S. after this semester
- He is married to Dr. Carolyn Caldwell, a former accounting professor at AUI-S, since 1965. He has two married sons with four granddaughters.
|Caldwell couple- Anderson University photo|
1- Introduce yourself by writing your name and the class you had with the professor. If you have not taken the professor's class, mention that.
2- Think before writing. Your evaluation can be a very helpful tool for the professor and the students as well.
3- Respectful writing is always necessary.
4- Try to avoid generalizations. Make specific points about the professor.