About Us

My Photo
Man is free the moment he wishes to be

Pages

Iraqi Network for Social Media ( INSM)

Jan 28, 2012

"I Don’t Want To Lose My Job"


by: Bahman A. Hassan 
I have heard few instructors saying, “I don’t want to lose my job” or “you don’t have to know my opinion” when students were asking them about their opinion(s). This was strange to me.
 I thought that only students are not fully allowed to voice their opinions in most cases. But this catches my attention and pushed me to ask. Who is the boss? Why some are afraid to share their perspectives?
I have noticed that most of the times when the U.S. policies were discussed, instructors where withdrawing. Is it part of making U.S. “Great”? Or is it part of AUIS suppressive “indoctrination”.
For me, as a student, it is expected to be restricted, but I couldn’t imagine how in an “independent enterprise” like AUIS, some dare to play such a “filthy” game. This is worth considering. And this is not from the perspective of a “conspiracy theorist”. This is what I have noticed.
If names are necessary, I can give some to make sure that my claim is valid. Restricting or threatening instructors at AUIS is really worth consideration. Last year due to partaking in the demonstrations, “some” were called in to investigations. This means things are going from bad to worse.
This is not tolerable anywhere, even if it would be “the culture” that AUIS wants to establish. I hope AUIS can prove the opposite.


Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

2 Comments: on ""I Don’t Want To Lose My Job""

Anonymous said...

even YOU yourself, don't know what are you talking about. Grow Up MR. Bahman, a little Bit!!!

Anonymous said...

DAH nah nuh nah nuh nuh nuh nuh
DAH nah nuh nah nuh nuh nuh nuh

Bahman

DAH nah nuh nah nuh nuh nuh nuh
DAH nah nuh nah nuh nuh nuh nuh

Bahman

Post a Comment